When you’re looking for that perfect place to plant your roots, there are so many factors to consider. At HistoryMaker Homes, we believe that a personalized, energy-efficient home isn’t enough when it comes to your future — you deserve a hometown that checks off all the boxes on your list too.
How do beautiful beaches, a low cost of living, and plentiful job opportunities sound? Say hello to vibrant La Porte, the one-of-a-kind town that our Artesia Village community calls home! When you add a spacious, comfortable home into the mix, you can be sure that your best days are just ahead. We can’t wait for you to experience the magic of La Porte for yourself, so take a look at our top FIVE reasons you’ll love living here:
Top 5 Benefits of Living in La Porte
1. Affordability. Those who live in La Porte know that the exceptionally low cost of living leads to a happier and less stressful lifestyle, no matter how you choose to live. If you’re looking for a beautiful and affordable home in a neighborhood that caters to all of your needs (while helping you stay within your budget), La Porte has your back.
2. Employment opportunities. When you’re thinking of building your future somewhere, it’s important to be surrounded by a variety of high-quality employment options. With its close proximity to Houston and the industries that surround it, La Porte is an economically sound community that offers fantastic employment opportunities, so you have an incredible array of jobs to consider.
3. Good schools. La Porte-area children receive their education from the regionally acclaimed La Porte Independent School District. Secondary education is available through the University of Houston Clear Lake, Lee College, and La Porte’s own San Jacinto College. Other institutions, such as Rice University, Texas Southern University, The University of St. Thomas, and the University of Houston Central campus are within 30 minutes of La Porte.
4. Quality of Life. La Porte residents love their leisure time. The city offers over 240 acres of golf course and park space, six public pools, and a number of major recreational amenities. Other opportunities are available along the Bayshore, including Bay Forest Golf Course. The course, considered one of the finest municipal courses in Texas, is often the site for regional and statewide tournaments.
5. Natural & Historical Sites. Sylvan Beach Park, a historical landmark in La Porte, and Seabreeze Park provide residents the opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of Galveston Bay within minutes of home. Other significant areas of interest are nearby, too, like the San Jacinto Monument, the Battleship Texas, numerous museums, and NASA.
At History Maker Homes, we believe that our new homes reflect the towns that they’re built in, which is why we chose to build in beautiful La Porte. This is a place that truly defines home in every sense — from an easy-going way of life to neighbors that become family. Come see for yourself! Our new model home at Artesia Village will be opening soon. Contact us for more information about this new home community in La Porte!
What I like the best is the HistoryMaker team. They have been nice to us during all the process.